Friday, July 30, 2010

23. - 27. July. Nice days in Trondheim



After touring parts of Norway, we spent the last days in Trondheim. Auntie and Uncle were not home, so we occupied their house.

I spent a lot of time outdoor with Frida. We became real buddies, and even when I stepped on her tail, she just smiled to me. That's what I call a family wow-wow!

Funny, last time I was here, I needed help to get down the stairs. Not this time!

We had a nice day walking the city of Trondheim. And look at the weather. The only complain I had, was that the sun was so bright.

This is from the old part of the city. The old wooden houses are really nice.

At Bakke Bro.

Here we are at the most famous street in Trondheim, Nordre Gate. If you haven't been here, you haven't been to Trondheim,...says Daddy.

OK la...

Here we are looking down Munkegaten.

Finally, we had to go to the market place to buy strawberries. "Best strawberries in the world", says Daddy. Not sure I agree, but why argue....

Last overview of Trondheim, before going home to start packing. I was ment to be there in the picture with Mum, but had a nice sleep in the car, so they dropped waking me up. Nice parents... claim I am grumpy when they wake me up... Me?

1 comment: