Saturday, July 24, 2010

21. - 22. July. Vinterbro, outside Oslo.

On our way from our cabin to Trondheim,
we spent 2 days at Vinterbro, outside Oslo, to visit my uncle and auntie.
A great place where I have a lot of space to play around.
In the evening, Kjell and I prepared for the barbeque.


While Kjell was preparing the fire, I had my appetizer, Norwegian made yoghurt with banana taste. I loved it!

The evening was very nice, and we enjoyed the company with Ragnhild and Kjell.

When I got bored, listening to them talking, I enjoyed myself playing.

And guess what, I found that my ATV was there as well.
Dad told me that Kjell will borrow the "brmmm-brmmm" for the winter,
so he can clean up the place and make it ready for my visit next year.

Kjell and Dad worked for hours on this cabin.
Dad was cutting a big hole in one of the walls where they want to fit a new window.
Sure it will be nice, but I didn't like the sound of it!


So, Mum and I enjoyed ourself at the nice sitting area at the barbeque place.

Next stop:

Trondheim!

(Before I go home to Malaysia!)

No comments:

Post a Comment