Sunday, February 20, 2011

School in Penang.

Have I told you I have started at school in Penang?
Not really school, some will call it kindergarten, but we call it School!

But before I go in the morning, I practice the piano.
At least I know how to open the cover, switch it on and off, and make quite nice sounds, actually.

Well, the whole week I am at school from 09.00 till 12.30.
Here I am ready to leave the ball behind, and go with Mum. She takes me there.

By the way, this morning, Dad and I had one of our morning walks again.
Nice sunrise, right?

It is quite nice, but if you want to see the sunrise, you should be up early with us.
By the way, yes, I have new sport shoes. Not so nice, they hurts:-))
Dad says they will be better the more I use them.
I'm not sure, today I felt they get worse the more I used them.

No comments:

Post a Comment