Friday, February 4, 2011

Guess what, I am 2 years old!!

Morning.
Yesterday, the 1st. day of the Chinese New Year, I was 2 years old.
While waiting for my guests to show up, I was sitting in my favorite spot, watching TV.
Mum said it was going to be a lot of people visiting us. Not sure what that is...

Ana had dressed up so nicely, and is really a big girl now.
She is adorable!

The bigger boys wanted to play a game, but hang on;
Isn't this my day? So show me how to do it then so I can participate.

No, I was not holding a speech.
Just wanted to ensure everybody had a place to sit.

Luckily I have Dad's chair, in case all the stools was taken.

Here I am with Travis and Brian's grandparents.
They are a bit my grandparents as well, as I spend a lot of time with them at their place.

Here we are. Everybody got a seat.
Great. I really enjoyed it.
Thanks for dropping by.
And thanks for all the gifts and red packages.
Come back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment