Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pictures taken by Oriental Daily

I enjoyed being interviewed by the newspaper, and as such being in the limelight,
or should we say in the flashlight.
The reporters wanted to see the process of how we are making and updating the blog,
so here we go; Dad had to shoot some pictures with our camera.

This picture is also taken by the camera guy from the newspaper.

I enjoy checking the pictures that Daddy is taking these days.
The guy from the newspaper had a bigger Canon EOS camera than us, says Dad.
Wonder what he has in mind...

Here we are uploading pictures to the computer.
Previously I haven't paid much attention to what has been going on,
but now, I want to have a say...

Nice.
Thanks to Oriental Daily for the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is very nice, i have a blog to my son also, need keep to updated the blog sometimes is very tired, but i like you say : Is a great present to son. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete