Sunday, August 15, 2010

15. August 2010 - Sunday Morning at KLCC Park


Been to the KLCC Park today with Mum, Dad, Grandma, Ana, Uncle and Auntie.

It was quite nice today, as it was not too hot, say about 32 degree.

The swing here is for babies, but to keep Ana company,
I accepted to use this one.

You see, Ana loves it!


Riding the dinosaur with Ana, was a bit tricky though....


Ana had a go at the slide...


I acted as the driver of the bus with Uncle, Auntie and Ana on board.
Had to concentrate, as it is a big bus, you know....


Lot of playing equipment in this park, but get tired after a while, and thirsty...


So good that Grandma was there.
It's so cozy to sit next to her, Auntie and Ana, when I have my break.


Finally, I could ride the dinosaur by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment