Sunday, October 3, 2010

Back in Penang again this weekend.


But very serious business this time. You see, Brian and Travis will spend the next days with Grandma, as their parents are not around.


I am doing my best to cheer them up.

I am joking and putting on a show, but it doesn't help.

So I give up, actually.

Brian is taking this as a man, cool as always.

But Travis find it sad, actually. How could they...?

Ana is OK though. As long as she has company, she is happy.

Anyway, I could not hang around for days, so I had to leave the 3 of them there.

Because I am heading for KL.

And as soon as I got home, I went straight to the pool.

2 comments:

  1. wow.. boy boy has quite a number of 'plasters' on his legs? part of the body deco? hahahaha.. he is still adorable!!. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy boy got mosquito bit....and when he is in car seat, he got nothing to do...so start to do what ... u guess...scratch his mosquito bites mark....so mummy have to put plaster to prevent him from scratching...so far it works :)

    ReplyDelete