Sunday, June 13, 2010

I have visitors from Norway!

Benedicte and Dag Andre are visiting me. They are going to stay in Asia for 4 weeks,
and will use my apartment as a base. Here they are doing detail planning of their trip.
Not much attention to me then, but that‘s OK for a few minutes.
World Cup 2010 in football has started.
I have not decided which team I am supporting, as I find all of them quite good in kicking the ball.
They are better than me, just. Give me a few more years...

Wow, it's quite exciting actually. And very nice to sit on Benedicte's lap watching the match.
Tuesday they are leaving for Tioman, then to Koh Samui, then they Go Singapore before coming back here and return to Norway.
But, I will go to Norway as well, so I will see them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment