Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mummy has birthday today, so we go shopping...

Yupp, I have been told we go shopping today. Even Daddy is joining in as its Mummy's birthday.
We go 1U, they say, think I have been there before..
While I'm waiting for them to get ready, I better hang around and watch TV.
Can take some time, you now...

OK, finally I am in my stroller, so we will go any minute now....

Yupp, its Mummy that is my Driver.
Although she has birthday, she like this "work". Dad is driving too slow, she says...

But, it is long way to 1U, so on the way I fall asleep. even when they transfer me to the stroller, I go on...
Had lunch with Grandma, Auntie and little Ana.

Well, she is not "little" any more, she is 5 months now, and can be as noisy as me, just...

I love to be the "entertainer". And to help on the applause, I do a bit of clapping myself, as well. That's OK, isn't it..


Dad wanted me to try the Horses. Didn't like it, a bit scary, although they are not really alive.
I have seen pictures of bigger horses that looks a lot nicer.


When the ladies spend too much time in these Lady's shops, I show dad where we can go.
I know a few places that Dad would like, as these shops are full of electronic gadgets.

So, here are the shops for us guys.

Did only window shopping today, but gee, have you seen the new EOS 550D.
Looks great, but Dad still says he would like the 7D.

Well, all heroes need a break, right.
So after hours of walking, I need my "nen-nen", and Dad tell Mum its time to go home.
Then we go home!

We can go in this car, right Daddy?

Then Mum don't need to drive la... I can do it, you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment