Sunday, January 31, 2010

My 1st Birthday Party

I have celebrated my 1st. Birthday, although my actual birthday is coming Wednesday.
We had a great time, as you can see I am a bit tired this morning.
But wow, it was great to have so many people visiting me.
Here you can see, it became quite crowdy actually.

I got a lot of gifts...

Jaden, and his mum and dad was here. Great, he is such a nice guy.

Dad had bought me a bicycle.
Not sure I am ready for it...
Travis found it OK la.. Let's have a spin!!
Look at my kitchen...
Here is my fan-club.
(Dad is a bit jealous...)
Getting ready for the cake cutting.
My Cake cutting.

Look at me. Got a new jacket.
Charming?
Dad says I am a snob... whatever that means..!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Kim Johan... you looked so handsome!!..

    ReplyDelete